May 29, 2019

the longest

I have met people who fall in love within a seconds without having talk face to face

I have met people who on a relationship more than 10years before they enter the marriage phase

I have met people who married because of family, yet they always in love even after 30 years

and...

I have met people who in a relationship for more than 6 years, but then the love is not there anymore and end up, married to another person which theymet only for 2 weeks

and...

people asked me : do you do not want to get married?

please tell me, who doesn't?

but tell me... who are people that willing to have a partner that cannot communjcate like normal? some even thing that it is embarrassing moment to have me within their circle.

so,

here I am... living the moment. because the longest does not mean happiness. the shortest also does not always means harm. but, everything can be valued as long as you're happy and grateful to enjoy the moments

#myrantoftodaysinceIhavegotthatstupidquestion
#adaytorant

0 comments: